Whether you’re a business owner, executor of an estate, homeowner looking to downsize or you have a few special items to sell, you’ll find that Rapid-Sell.ca offers many benefits:
- Simplicity – we make the process effortless, working with you to understand your needs and then customizing our service to work for you.
- Professional Team – our qualified associates will clean, sort and prepare your items for sale. Quality photo-shooting and accurate cataloguing ensure your items generate interest and results.
- Safe & Reliable Online Bidding Platform – photos and descriptions of your items are uploaded to Rapid-sell.ca for immediate exposure and viewing by potential buyers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Promotion & Marketing – every auction is marketed to our extensive database of over 10,000 registered bidders along with online and print media outlets. Direct mail, email and other customized marketing efforts generate interest of 1000’s of potential buyers.
- Preview, Payment & Pickup – our qualified team will host a public preview to give buyers the opportunity to see items first hand before buying, if they wish. We collect proceeds directly from the buyers and facilitate the pick-up of the items immediately following the sale, making it a hassle free process for sellers.
- Final Site Clearing – when a full clean out is required, we can help! We’ll look after everything from donating / disposing of non-sellable items, leaving the property in a tidy, broom-swept condition.
- Timely Remittance – sellers receive a detailed reporting and reconciliation package, along with the auction proceeds within two weeks of the auction closing.
Frequently Asked Questions from Sellers:
Why is Rapid-Sell.ca better than selling on my own?
Selling goods by yourself is time consuming and may not bring the best price, as there is limited competition. With Rapid-Sell.ca, there’s no sitting by the phone or computer with the hopes someone will show serious interest in your item. Your items sell at once to the highest bidder. Plus, we collect payment directly from the buyers, and send YOU a cheque within two weeks.
I have a whole house full of things to sell. Do I have to bring them to the auction barn to be sold?
No – for large consignments, we come to you! After an initial visit to understand your needs, we’ll arrange for our team to come in and prepare your items for sale, including photo-shooting and cataloguing. We’ll host the preview on site and facilitate the pick up as well. Items stay in the house until they are picked up from the buyer. You don’t need to move a thing!
I’m closing my business and have specialized equipment to sell. Do you have buyers?
Absolutely! The online auction process exposes your items to the world wide web with limitless potential buyers. Direct marketing campaigns through print and online channels effectively target industry buyers to generate interest and results.
The house is sold and we need to clear it out immediately! How long will it take to sell the contents?
We understand that these things happen, and our professional team can be put into action very quickly when it does. It’s not unusual to have a team on site photo-shooting your items within a day or two of your initial call. While it’s best to start earlier to give your items time to be properly exposed and marketed online, quick closings are available, and we’ll work with you as best we can to accommodate your timelines when it does.
I only have a few things to sell. Is it possible to do this with Rapid-Sell.ca?
Absolutely! We have multi-consignor auctions regularly at our Guelph location. Simply bring your items to us and we’ll be happy to include them in an upcoming multi-consignor auction.
How much does it cost to sell items with Rapid-Sell.ca?
Costs differ depending on the consignment and the situation. Factors include the quality & quantity of the consignment, location and the type of services needed. Auction expenses are deducted from the sale proceeds, and you receive a cheque for the balance within two weeks of the auction closing. Contact our office for more information.
Can you sell…?
Yes! Yes! Yes! Everything sells! Here are just a few of the things sold via Rapid-Sell.ca Online Auctions:
- Coins, Jewellery, Stamps
- Business Liquidation Items
- Household Contents
- Real Estate
- Private Collections
- Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles
- Fine Art & Antiques
- Boats, Trailers, RVs, Airplanes (yes, even airplanes)
- Heavy Equipment
- Sports & Other Memorabilia
- Gore Road Downsizing Auction closes tonight...do you have your bids in yet? These great items are looking for a ne… https://t.co/m1qIS1NKNE7 days ago
- It's a new week which means a new auction and what a great one it is! Guitars and accessories and sound equipment,… https://t.co/m5gWNAIyLR10 days ago
- Woohoo! It's Thursday and we are excited, aren't you? These two auctions come to a close tonight. Have you place… https://t.co/3abrmqzYNk14 days ago
- Hey, hey, my, my....what two great auctions we have for you. Up for bids this week we have a relocating sale as we… https://t.co/ny3qWLeW4R17 days ago
- It's no joke...it's Thursday which means these two great downsizing sales come to a close tonight. Do you know whe… https://t.co/6doJXGhvcA21 days ago
- Looking for some great items for your home? Look no further! We have two downsizing sales that you definitely nee… https://t.co/IQ2SLAwKEg24 days ago
- Oh boy, oh boy....it`s going to be a fun and exciting night! It`s Thursday which means this multi consignor auctio… https://t.co/0b5YumFkPw28 days ago
- Another month, another multi consignor sale and we couldn't be more excited. Lots of great items in this auction.… https://t.co/m2PBZfkxrC31 days ago
- The excitement is building...can you feel it? It's Thursday which means these 2 fantastic moving sales come to a c… https://t.co/Yv5DODfniF42 days ago
- Hello Rapid-sell buyers! We have 2 great moving sales open for bidding this week. Such fantastic items in both ca… https://t.co/SC47ANJmmK45 days ago
Check out the SumoMe plugin
lots sold by Rapid-Sell.ca