Whether you’re a business owner, executor of an estate, homeowner looking to downsize or you have a few special items to sell, you’ll find that Rapid-Sell.ca offers many benefits:
- Simplicity – we make the process effortless, working with you to understand your needs and then customizing our service to work for you.
- Professional Team – our qualified associates will clean, sort and prepare your items for sale. Quality photo-shooting and accurate cataloguing ensure your items generate interest and results.
- Safe & Reliable Online Bidding Platform – photos and descriptions of your items are uploaded to Rapid-sell.ca for immediate exposure and viewing by potential buyers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Promotion & Marketing – every auction is marketed to our extensive database of over 10,000 registered bidders along with online and print media outlets. Direct mail, email and other customized marketing efforts generate interest of 1000’s of potential buyers.
- Preview, Payment & Pickup – our qualified team will host a public preview to give buyers the opportunity to see items first hand before buying, if they wish. We collect proceeds directly from the buyers and facilitate the pick-up of the items immediately following the sale, making it a hassle free process for sellers.
- Final Site Clearing – when a full clean out is required, we can help! We’ll look after everything from donating / disposing of non-sellable items, leaving the property in a tidy, broom-swept condition.
- Timely Remittance – sellers receive a detailed reporting and reconciliation package, along with the auction proceeds within two weeks of the auction closing.
Frequently Asked Questions from Sellers:
Why is Rapid-Sell.ca better than selling on my own?
Selling goods by yourself is time consuming and may not bring the best price, as there is limited competition. With Rapid-Sell.ca, there’s no sitting by the phone or computer with the hopes someone will show serious interest in your item. Your items sell at once to the highest bidder. Plus, we collect payment directly from the buyers, and send YOU a cheque within two weeks.
I have a whole house full of things to sell. Do I have to bring them to the auction barn to be sold?
No – for large consignments, we come to you! After an initial visit to understand your needs, we’ll arrange for our team to come in and prepare your items for sale, including photo-shooting and cataloguing. We’ll host the preview on site and facilitate the pick up as well. Items stay in the house until they are picked up from the buyer. You don’t need to move a thing!
I’m closing my business and have specialized equipment to sell. Do you have buyers?
Absolutely! The online auction process exposes your items to the world wide web with limitless potential buyers. Direct marketing campaigns through print and online channels effectively target industry buyers to generate interest and results.
The house is sold and we need to clear it out immediately! How long will it take to sell the contents?
We understand that these things happen, and our professional team can be put into action very quickly when it does. It’s not unusual to have a team on site photo-shooting your items within a day or two of your initial call. While it’s best to start earlier to give your items time to be properly exposed and marketed online, quick closings are available, and we’ll work with you as best we can to accommodate your timelines when it does.
I only have a few things to sell. Is it possible to do this with Rapid-Sell.ca?
Absolutely! We have multi-consignor auctions regularly at our Guelph location. Simply bring your items to us and we’ll be happy to include them in an upcoming multi-consignor auction.
How much does it cost to sell items with Rapid-Sell.ca?
Costs differ depending on the consignment and the situation. Factors include the quality & quantity of the consignment, location and the type of services needed. Auction expenses are deducted from the sale proceeds, and you receive a cheque for the balance within two weeks of the auction closing. Contact our office for more information.
Can you sell…?
Yes! Yes! Yes! Everything sells! Here are just a few of the things sold via Rapid-Sell.ca Online Auctions:
- Coins, Jewellery, Stamps
- Business Liquidation Items
- Household Contents
- Real Estate
- Private Collections
- Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles
- Fine Art & Antiques
- Boats, Trailers, RVs, Airplanes (yes, even airplanes)
- Heavy Equipment
- Sports & Other Memorabilia
- In accordance with the provincial order for non-essential businesses we are suspending all operations. All auction… https://t.co/lM4I5fICT910 days ago
- The March Multi Consignor Auction is open for bidding! https://t.co/EhZExTQRrJ https://t.co/Mzr2kDfNc610 days ago
- The Retirement Online Auction for Peter & Vija Celmins closes tonight! Get those bids in now before it's too late!… https://t.co/2BDhX7dKkQ14 days ago
- The Retirement Online Auction for Peter & Vija Celmins - Rockwood opens on Sunday...and the preview is Sunday too!… https://t.co/jUb6xgykgd20 days ago
- Have you got your bids in for the Moving Auction for Margaret Ripley yet? Better hurry, it closes tonight at 9:00p… https://t.co/kXVwZ6xjQB35 days ago
- The Moving Online Auction for Margaret Ripley is open for bidding! $100 gold coins, pretty serving pieces, musical… https://t.co/bb5AQALvIY37 days ago
- Both the February Multi and the Coin, Jewellery & More auctions are closing tonight! Better get those bids in befo… https://t.co/FOFAdv7Dol42 days ago
- Last chance to get your bids in on the Property Disaster & Restoration Company Retirement Online Auction! Deals li… https://t.co/9zEmOkw1Af42 days ago
- The Coins, Jewellery & More online auction is ready for your bids! Gold & silver jewellery & coin and so much more… https://t.co/arhpjDXTKz43 days ago
- Don't miss out on the February Multi Consignor Online Auction! It includes three vehicles and so much more!… https://t.co/2iJRv06sae43 days ago
Check out the SumoMe plugin
lots sold by Rapid-Sell.ca