Privacy/Terms of Service
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION: Rapid-Sell respects the privacy of its Internet users. Rapid-Sell does not collect information that personally identifies individuals except when individuals provide such specific information on a voluntary basis. There may be occasions where specific personal information is requested before an individual can enter certain sections of a Rapid-Sell site. For example, registration is needed to enter the Auction. This registration helps us to ensure that contact can be made with auction winners.
USE & DISCLOSURE: In all cases, Rapid-Sell will collect only information that is voluntarily provided by the user and undertakes that such information will be kept strictly confidential. Individual information provided to Rapid-Sell to gain access to any Rapid-Sell site will not be sold or made available to a third party.
Rapid-Sell reserves the right to perform statistical analyses of the collected information in order to help improve our marketing efforts and to provide a better buyer/seller experience. Only cumulative data from these analyses, not individual data, will be used for this purpose.
If you do not want cookies placed on your computer, you can disable cookies by modifying the Preferences section of your browser. Note that it is possible that some aspects of Rapid-Sell sites may be unavailable to you if you choose this option.
Terms and Conditions – To Bid and Buy
REGISTRATION & IDENTIFICATION: At the time of registration, we collect information about you to verify who you are before you can bid. We collect credit card information to ensure that you are a qualified buyer. All bidders must be of legal age to bid.
PAYING FOR YOUR PURCHASES: There is no cost to register for an auction. Your credit card will not be charged unless you win. When an auction closes, if you are the winner, we will charge your credit card with the winning bid amount, plus applicable Buyers Premium and taxes, as stated in terms of auction.
REVIEWING YOUR BIDS: During an auction you can check the status of your bids at anytime by logging in to your account. Note that no bids can be withdrawn after or during the auction for any reason. All items are sold as is, where is, with all faults.
BIDDING NOTIFICATIONS: You can choose to be notified by e-mail during the auction if you have been outbid. Please note that outbid notifications are NOT sent out during the last two hours of the sale.
WINNING NOTIFICATION & INVOICING: All winning bidders will receive an e-mailed invoice marked paid the morning following the auction closing. If you do not receive an email by noon, please contact our office. *If the system shows ‘you may have won’ at the close of an auction, that means you are the high bidder on the lot and can expect to receive an emailed invoice marked paid the next morning
PICKUPS & REMOVALS: Dates and times for pickup will be posted on our website. We do not ship. Please refrain from bidding if you are unable to have your items picked up. Any item not picked up during the posted pickup times will be considered an abandoned item. Items are sold as is, where is, with all faults. If you abandon an item, your credit card may be charged for the purchase price of the item plus the cost to remove, transport and dispose the item.
CONDITIONS OF ITEMS SOLD & OUR ONLINE CATALOGUE: Our best efforts are made to represent all items accurately in descriptions and photographs; however, all items are ultimately sold on an ‘as is, where is’ basis, with all faults. We strongly encourage all bidders to personally verify the condition of each item during the scheduled preview times. No responsibility is assumed by Rapid-Sell or the seller for any errors or omissions.
CLAIMS: No claims regarding goods purchased will be allowed. Bidders are reminded that all goods are sold on an ‘as is, where is’ basis, with all faults.
PERSONAL & PROPERTY RISKS: We will not be liable for damage or injury to individuals or their property.
ADDITIONS & DELETIONS: We reserve the right to remove and/or add lots and/or items to the sale at any point during the auction.
BUYERS: The BUYER expressly agrees to indemnify and save Rapid-Sell, the Seller and their assigns harmless from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damage or liability, directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from an act, including the negligent acts or omissions of Rapid-Sell, or anyone acting in his/her behalf in connection with or arising out of auction. All bidders/buyers must be of legal age.
RESERVE: For items sold with a ‘reserve’, you will be required to pay a minimum amount in order to win the item.
AUCTION RECORDS: In the unlikely event of a dispute, you agree to accept as true the information that we have in our records.
SOFT CLOSE: Items close at regular intervals. To prevent a bidder from ‘sniping’, all bids made in the last minute of the auction will force an item to stay open for an additional 3 minutes. This will continue until all bidding has ceased.
CATALOGUE ERRORS & OMISSIONS: If a description does not match a picture in a lot, the description takes precedence. All items are sold on an ‘as is, where is’ basis, with all faults
By bidding you are acknowledging agreement with the terms above. Do not bid unless you agree to all of these terms.
- Have you checked out the 4 auctions this week? Over 1400 Lots including 2 Ford F150 trucks, a Suzuki motorcycle, Y… https://t.co/RFVL5nMUjPyesterday
- Hope you're not too full of turkey to check out the auctions this week! Lots of fantastic lots from Lake of Bays &… https://t.co/Ro87bJg3yj15 days ago
- The Prominent Estate Auction closes tonight! You don't want to miss out, get your bids in now!… https://t.co/ymC5MyP7a120 days ago
- Have you checked out the Prominent Estate Auction yet? Sterling silverware, Royal Doulton place settings & figurin… https://t.co/GAUtmoUquO22 days ago
- Both the September Multi and the Kiryluk Estate Online Auctions close tonight! Don't wait until you miss out, go,… https://t.co/WdKMxxhaiV27 days ago
- Have you checked out the auctions this week yet? There's five vehicles, a boat, lawn tractors, tools, collectibles… https://t.co/LFragEmsya29 days ago
- The Kempa Interiors Ltd./Estate of Thomas Kempa Online Auction is open! Contractors, you don't want to miss this o… https://t.co/TAnr9Yl7xy36 days ago
- The Autographed NHL Memorabilia & Man Cave Collectibles is open! Authentic signed NHL jerseys and photos with COAs… https://t.co/z8rzcJuvm536 days ago
- The Estate of Jean & Maurice Oldfield Online Auction closes tonight! Don't wait to make those bids, get them in no… https://t.co/P1BzmCQoAr41 days ago
- Have you checked out the Estate of Jean & Maurice Oldfield Online Auction yet? Antique & vintage toys, Pyrex, quil… https://t.co/CM99CNvu1J43 days ago
Check out the SumoMe plugin
lots sold by Rapid-Sell.ca