Whether you’re new to auctions or an experienced bidder, you’ll find that Rapid-Sell.ca offers many benefits:
- Detailed photographs and descriptions – our online auction catalogues contain multiple professional quality photographs and detailed descriptions for every lot, boosting buyer confidence. Our goal is to represent items honestly and accurately.
- Bid from anywhere – use your mobile phone, personal computer, tablet or laptop to place bids. Our auction software is secure and easy-to-use. Get set up with a bidder account in a matter of seconds (or minutes, depending on your typing speed!)
- Bid at your convenience – most of our online auctions are open for bidding from Sunday to Thursday evenings. There’s no need to stand in the rain or wait five hours for the auctioneer to get to your lot. You control when you place a bid.
- View the items firsthand – for every online auction, we offer a preview where bidders can view the lots prior to the auction closing date. Preview and pick up times are posted in the catalogue section of the website.
- Simple payment methods – purchases, unless specified otherwise, are processed automatically on your credit card the morning following the auction close. No need to scramble for cash. Pick ups are stress-free.
- Commitment to professionalism – our staff are committed to providing excellent customer service. Whether you’re calling with an inquiry or stopping by a preview, we’re happy to assist.
Interested in bidding with us? Follow these easy steps to get started:
To create an account:
- Click on ‘GO NOW’ button to the right of the screen
- Click on ‘Login / New Bidder’ at the top of the page. A pop up screen will appear. Enter your email address and a password, then click on ‘New Bidder? Click Here’
- At the next screen, input your email address again in each box, then click ‘Check Email’. Complete the information requested on the following screen to complete your registration.
- Congratulations! You now have created your bidder account and can register to bid in one of our auctions. Be sure to remember which email address you used to sign up, as well as your user name and password *Please note: user name and password are case sensitive
Once you have an account, you do not need to sign up for an account again. Use your user name and password to register for and participate in future auctions.
To register for an auction:
- Click on ‘GO NOW’ button to the right of the screen.
- Scroll down to find which auction you would like to register for, then select ‘Register to Bid’
- Enter your email address and password. Complete the information on the following screen and click ‘Submit Registration’. You are now ready to place bids!
Important Information for Bidders ….
- Our auctions are ‘soft close’ which means that all bids made on an item during the last minute, will force an item to stay open for an additional 3 minutes. This continues until all bidding has ceased. A soft close prevents sniping (the act of sneaking in the last bid before a lot closes).
- Most of our auction lots close in 10 second intervals. In other words, if an auction has 100 lots and is scheduled to close at 9:00 p.m., the first lot will close at 9:00 pm (soft close in effect) while the 100th lot will close at approx. 9:16 p.m. (soft close in effect).
- The auction software allows for maximum bids, meaning you only pay one bid more than the next highest bid, up to your maximum bid. The software system will play out the bids as you would at a live auction and only uses the funds required to beat out the under-bidder at the prescribed bid increment. For example, if the current winning bid is $5.00, you can enter a bid of $20.00 and the system will show you as winning at $7.50, the next bidding increment. If someone else bids $10.00, the system will show you as winning at $12.50. This process continues until your maximum bid is reached (if there are counter bids to that amount).
- Auction details, including preview and pick up times & location are posted in each auction under the tab titled ‘Auction Details’. Please be sure to review this information prior to bidding. All purchases must be picked up at the scheduled time or they will be considered abandoned. Please note: we do not ship.
- Further information regarding bid increments, payments, terms and conditions can be found within each auction under ‘Auction Details’.
Short Notice Sale for Prominent Hamilton Mountain Family is open for bidding! Check out the online catalogue here -… https://t.co/1hTWQAgQed
Coin, Jewellery & Collectibles Auction is open for bidding! Preview: Wednesday September 19th, 2018 from 2:00 pm -… https://t.co/9MPwu4Xkzw
Storage Unit Auction Bidding opens Sunday on this quality 8' x 25' storage unit in Brantford. Entire contents are b… https://t.co/loDDaxzrGK
Campbellville Country Estate Moving Sale Closes Tonight! This moving sale has many interesting art pieces, includin… https://t.co/0yjseg69va
1966 Ford Galaxie 500 XL Convertible Sells by online auction next week! No reserve! For more information, visit… https://t.co/GgcblsVaII
Selling next week in the September Multi Consignor Auction! 1966 Ford Galaxie 500 XL Convertible. For more informat… https://t.co/yJTNZ4NvgI
Campbellville Country Estate Moving Sale This moving sale has many interesting art pieces, including lovely NajeonC… https://t.co/7gPSygb1b2
Tonight is the night! Get your bids in early to win items from this meticulously kept yard & home owned by Mr. and… https://t.co/Zqc4XxPwdl
Country Property Moving Sale – Guelph The owners of this Guelph rural property have lived here for 65 years. The pr… https://t.co/63zIsGTql1
Large Welding Shop Auction Complete clear-out of 15,000 sq. ft. welding shop in Milton! Bid & buy everything online… https://t.co/SWI8MvyN8Z
Check out the SumoMe plugin
lots sold by Rapid-Sell.ca